In continuation of the work carried out by the Rosselkhoznadzor with foreign authorities to resume feed product supplies, as well as taking into account the appeals and petitions of related business operators and industry unions, the Service expanded the list of foreign establishments that are approved for import of such goods into Russia for three months. The list is expanded in terms of the following:
- German manufacturers of feed additives - Bioceval GmbG&Co. (salmon meal) KG and Sonac Lingen GmbH (poultry meal);
- the Belgian company for the production of feed additives - VITAFOR N.V. (deliveries of 13 product items are approved);
- 5 Danish establishments producing feed and feed additives, including:
- BHJ A/S (6 feed additives);
- Aller Aqua and BioMar A/S (fish feed);
- FarmFood A/S and Daka Denmark A/S (meat and bone meal).
The list of these companies is posted here (list of companies).
Regulated goods arriving in Russia will be subjected to enhanced laboratory monitoring.
Thus, to date, the certification of products of 74 companies and 225 trade names has been resumed.
Restrictions on feed and feed additive exported to Russia from several foreign countries were introduced by the Rosselkhoznadzor due to incompliances detected in feed products shipped to Russia.