Rosselkhoznadzor / News
Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance
Computerized System "Veterinary Surveillance"
This information does not concern Veterinary Services of the Subjects of the Russian Federation:
- Vladimirskaya Oblast
- Kaliningradskaya Oblast
- Kaluzhskaya Oblast
- Leningradskaya Oblast
- Moskovskaya Oblast
- Pskovskaya Oblast
- Ryazanskaya Oblast
- Tambovskaya Oblast
- Tverskaya Oblast
- Tulskaya Oblast
- St. Petersburg
For the improvement of the veterinary surveillance in the Russian Federation the Rosselkhoznadzor established a computerized system "Veterinary Surveillance" (further CSVS) designed for automatization of the process of entry, analysis and mailing of permits (bans) for import, export and transit movement of animals, products and raw materials of animal origin in the territorial administrations of the Rosselkhoznadzor, for registration of transit of these consignments through checkpoints on the State Border of the Russian Federation in the common database and for data exchange between the Rosselkhoznadzor and its territorial administrations as well as veterinary authorities of the Subjects of the Russian Federation.
Establishment of CSVS will enable to send information using Internet on issued permissions for import (export) of consignments under surveillance, feeds, etc. to the veterinary authorities of the Subjects of the Russian Federation, to communicate information on imposed or lifted restrictions on import of the products under surveillance from different countries of the world community to all heads of territorial administrations of the Rosselkhoznadzor and to solve other problems in particular area.
Currently, CSVS gives the following opportunities:
- an economic entity can automatically send a request for import/export to the veterinary authority of the Subject of the Russian Federation;
- veterinary authorities of the Subject of the Russian Federation can receive and consider requests for import/export of consignments from economic entities and to draw up requests to the Rosselkhoznadzor;
- the Rosselkhoznadzor can receive in electronic format requests from veterinary authorities of the Subjects of the Russian Federation for import/export of consignments under control, from veterinary authorities of CIS-countries, requests for transit through the territory of Russia, prepare permissions for import/export or transit through the territory of the Russian Federation interactively.
In connection therewith:
- I bind the FGI "ARRIAH" (Vladimirskaya Oblast):
- to provide access to the software "Veterinary Surveillance" (except for the Subjects that already work with CSVS) on requests from chief veterinary officers of the Russian Federation Subjects by 15.03.2009;
- to settle issues concerning organization of training on this software on the basis of the FGI ARRIAH in Vladimir (Vladimirskaya Oblast) for the veterinary authority specialists in January;
- to hold training workshops for the veterinary authority specialists of the Subjects of the Russian Federation on the work with the software "Veterinary Surveillance" by 15.03.2009.
- I give the following recommendations to the heads of veterinary authorities of the Subjects of the Russian Federation (except for the Subjects that already work with CSVS):
- As for accommodation, hotel reservation, catering and transfer of trainees, please, apply to the FGI "ARRIAH" (contact information and information on timing and place of training will be at the Rosselkhoznadzor web-site in the section "Events" http://fsvps.ru/fsvps/events/index.jsp?_language=ru and in News Agency of the Rosselkhoznadzor Mail System).
Jan 21, 2009
Information system ARGUS
Import. Export. Transit